AMBASSADOR (Retd) K.GAJENDRA SINGH
TV ,RADIO & LECTURE PROGRAMMES IN INDIA , UZBEKISTAN, ROMANIA & GERMANY TV INTERVIEWS
1.Interviewed in March 1999 on 10PM News hour STAR TV, New Delhi program on Death of King Hussein and future of the Kingdom of Jordan
2.Interviewed in April 2000 on 10PM News hour STAR TV , New Delhi program on the Visit to India of Turkish PM Bulent Ecevit and role of Military in Turkey and Pakistan
3.Interviewed on 29 April at 2000 hrs on Sahara TV as Expert on Islamic Fundamentalism in Pakistan and elsewhere.
4.Comments for Sahara TV Parakh weekly Progm.30 December 2001 Chances of war with Pakistan (nil except by accident)
5.Telephone Interview by Polona Frelih Slovenian National Television on US franchised revolutions in Serbia, Georgia, Ukraine etc . 24 March, 2005
6. One hour long Panel discussion on Mumbai bombings and terrorism at Romania's Realitate TV channel . 12 July, 2006.
7 .An hour and half long discussion on Radio.Musika Wisconsin , USA on US war on Iraq ,11 June, 2007 .
Interviews in Bucharest by BBC Hindi service
Interviewed regularly at Bucharest, over a dozen times ,since September ,2003 by BBC Hindi service for their Radio news broadcasts on US war in Iraq , Middle East ,Turkey, Eurasia , Caucasus ,Central Asia, etc.
Programme year 2009
Delivered a lecture on Flouting of International Law and Failure of International Institutions along with George Galloway, British MP and Cynthia Mckinny, six times US Congresswoman ,at
The Kuala Lumpur International Conference to Criminalize War and War Crimes Tribunal –
28 October to 30 October, 2009.
LECTURE PROGRAMME IN INDIA , 2005-06
1. Timbuktu -- Nuclear proliferation by Pakistan's A.Q. Khan, to Iran , N. Korea etc
November 25 ,2005. 1330 hours at hotel Maurya Sheraton New Delhi-Mid Town Rotary Club
Lectures at the University of Kurukshetra
1.Chief Executive Officer, based on experience CMD, Indian drugs and pharmaceuticals Ltd., New Delhi and truth about globalisation
December 13. 1530 hrs at the Faculty of public administration.
2. Recent political developments in Central Asia and its linkages with India.
December 14 ,1130 hours. Faculty of political science.
3. US led illegal war on Iraq's and decline of Western media.
December 15 1130 hours at Faculty of Law
4. Indo- US relations, India's vote against Iran and the Iraq war.
1530 hours. A talk with the Vice-Chancellor and the faculty of the Kurukshetra University.
Lectures in the University of Rohtak
1. US led illegal war on Iraq and the role of Western media.
December 21 1130 hours , at the Faculty of law.
2. Recent changes In Central Asia and India's historical relations with the region.
December 22: 12:00 hrs. at the faculty of Political Science.
Defence Institutes, India .
1.Iraq war and recent changes in Eurasia ,Lecture followed by Q &A`
1000hrs to 1130hrs ,4 January ,2006 at College of Military Engg ,Poone
2.Iraq war and recent changes in Eurasia ,Lecture followed by Q &A
1700 hrs to 1830 hrs`,5 January , 2006 Indian School of artillery , Deolali.
At New Delhi ;
3.Iraq war and its consequences ,13Hrs , 4 February , 2006
India International Centre , New Delhi
4.US led war on Iraq , 1530 hrs , 8 February , 2006
Foreign Service Inst , New Delhi
5. Recent Strategic moves in Central Asia and its impact on India .
1830 Hrs , 14 , February ,2006 at India Habitat Centre , New Delhi .
At Banaras Hindu University ;
1. Role of Chief Executive Officer –Globalisation and world situation.
1530 Hrs , 21 February , 2006 , Institute of Technology , BHU
2. Formulation and implementation of India's Foreign Policy ,
1030hrs, 22 February , 2006 , Academic Staff College , BHU
3. Iraq war and other questions and impact on India ,
1200hrs, 22 February , 2006. Academic Staff College , BHU
LECTURE PROGRAMME IN INDIA , 2004
1. Panel Discussion on Western Asia --1600 hrs 3 March , 2004
Iraqi diplomats under training at the Foreign Service Institute, New Delhi
2. COMING OUT OF CHAKRAVHYU- US's Iraq Exit Policy
24 March, 2004 1830 hrs Ahmedabad Management Association, Ahmedabad.
3. Brief history of Central Asia and present day problems--1600 hrs 2 April , 2004
Foreign diplomats from 20 countries at Foreign Service Institute ; New Delhi
LECTURE PROGRAMME IN INDIA , 2002
1. Eastern foundations of Western Civilisation.
8 January ,2002 . 1830 hours .India International Centre, New Delhi
2 .Influence of Turkic languages in the evolution and development of
Hindustani languages.14 January, 1230 hrs .Aligarh Muslim University, Aligarh
3. India and Central Asia post 12 January ,
15 January, 1230 hrs Aligarh Muslim University, Aligarh
4. India and Central Asia.
4 February, 2002. 19:00 India Habitat Centre, New Delhi.
5. Informal session on Musharraf –Ataturk ,Jehad and Islam .
6 February .Institute of Defence and Strategic Analysis, New Delhi
6. India and the New Great Game in Central Asia.
7 February, 2002. 1130 hours. Indian Council for world affairs, New Delhi
LECTURE PROGRAM IN BERLIN
Indian Cultural Centre , Berlin 1800 Hrs 4 July, 2001
Cultural Relations between India and Central Asia and Influence of Buddhism on Islam
LECTURE PROGRAM IN ROMANIA
1. Forum Invest Romania , Brasov (Romania ) March , 1998 .
One of the Key note Speakers at 2 day Conference on
Investment in Infrastructure projects
2. Central Education Library , Bucharest ; 1600 hrs , 15 March , 2001.
Small is beautiful and Globalisation One of the Key note Speakers.
3. Central Education Library , Bucharest ; 1600 hrs , 5 April , 2001.
India and Central Asia; Cultural Linkages and future Relations
LECTURE TOUR OF UZBEKISTAN - NOV 1998
2nd November, 1998-1200 hrs;
Lecture followed by Questions and Answers session at Tashkent State Institute of Oriental Studies on 'Indo-Turkic World; (a) Cultural similarities between India and Turkic countries ,specially in languages; (b Political developments in India and Turkey since 1950s- a brief comparative study
Lecture followed by Questions and Answers session at India Culture Centre on "A millenium mark after half century of Independence –Indian polity after 1998 Elections. Attended by diplomats, professors and university students.
13th November,1998 1030hrs;
Visit and discussions with the Director of Alberuni Institute.
3rd November ,1998-1430 hrs;
Lecture followed by Questions and Answers session at Samarkand State University, Department of Oriental Studies on the Influence of Turkic languages in the development and evolution of Hindustani languages.
4th November, 1998- 1200 hrs;
Lecture followed by Questions and Answers session at Bukhara State University on 'Indo-Turkic World; (a) Cultural similarities between India and Turkic countries ,specially in languages;(b)Political developments in India and Turkey since 1950s- a brief comparative study . Attended by faculty members and students.
6th November, 1998-1600 hrs
Dances , poetry recital etc by Hindi students of a local school followed by speech on similarities in Indian and Uzbek languages, music and culture etc
7th November,1998-930 hrs;
Lecture followed by Questions and Answers session at Babur University, Andijan on 'Indo-Turkic World; Cultural similarities between India and Turkic countries , specially in languages and Indian polity after 1998 Elections. Attended by professors and university students
Most historical sites at Tashkent, Samarkand, Bukhara including sites of Bahaiuddin Naqsabandi's Tomb near Bukhara and of Imam Bukhari near Samarkand and sites at Andijan (Babur's birthplace etc), Fergana and Kokand(Emir's Palace) were visited
LECTURE PROGRAMME IN INDIA , 2000
1.India International Centre , New Delhi; 1830 hrs ,27 January, 2000.
Military in Governance ; Turkey and Pakistan
2. Foreign Service Institute , New Delhi ; 1100 hrs 8 February, 2000
Lecture for Foreign Diplomats
3. Rotary Club , Maurya Sheraton, New Delhi , 1430 hrs , 25 Feb, 2000
Military in Governance ; Turkey and Pakistan and Taliban
4. Centre for Middle Eastern Studies J. Nehru University, New Delhi.11 hrs 3 March, 2000
Kurdish Problem in Turkey
LECTURE PROGRAMME IN INDIA , FEB-APRIL 1999
1.India International Centre , New Delhi; 1830 hrs ,18th February, 1999.
New Economic Community for Aryan and Turkic Countries
Lecture followed by Questions and answers
2. Foreign Service Institute , New Delhi ; 1500 hrs 24 February, 1999
Common Market for Central and South Asia.
Lecture followed by Questions and Answers
3. Rotary Club , Maurya Sheraton, New Delhi , 1400 hrs , 5 March, 1999
Linkages between Central Asia and India.
Lecture followed by Questions and Answers
4. Institute of Defence and Strategic Analysis , New Delhi,10.00 hrs 10 March 1999,
Military's Role in Politics, Comparative Study of Turkey and Pakistan
Seminar followed by Questions and Answers
5. Delhi Business School , New Delhi 12/13 March,1999
Capitalism in a state of Flux
Seminar on Strategic Leadership in the Times of flux
6. Centre for Russian and Central Asian Studies , Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi.
Seminar on Energy Resources and Geo-Politics of Central Asia and Caucasus.
Paper and discussions on Energy and other resources of the region and
A Common market with South Asia ; 23March,1999
7. Institute of Rail Transport ,Railway Board , New Delhi, 5 April , 1999
Energy Resources around the Caspian Basin and Rail Transport
Lecture followed by Questions and Answer